Today we highlight another one of the great continuing education opportunities at the 2015 AMTA conference- and this one is FREE to 2015 AMTA members registered for conference! Remember, even if you’ve already registered for the conference itself, you can still register for CMTEs. Conference is getting closer, so sign up now!
What: CMTE S. Music Therapy and ASD –
We Have the Scoop and Tools for You!
When: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 2:30–5:30 pm (3 credits)
(FREE to current 2015 AMTA members registered for the conference)
Who: Presenters Blythe LaGasse, PhD, MT-BC; Marcia Humpal, MEd, MT-BC; Petra Kern, PhD, MTA, DMtG, MT-BC; Barbara Else, MPA, LCAT, MT-BC represent the Steering Committee of AMTA’s Strategic Priority on Music Therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We are excited to share:
- the latest news about Autism Spectrum Disorder and
- spotlight the 13 newly developed products and resources that will be available on the AMTA website to members following the conference.
What Will You Take Away?
Sponsored by the Strategic Priority on Music Therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorder, this CMTE is for anyone who wishes to;
- learn more about how music therapy can be utilized with persons with ASD,
- gain access to research and resources from within and outside of our profession, and
- acquire accurate and valuable information to share with caregivers and a wide variety of stakeholders.
This CMTE is for YOU!