At the 2015 AMTA conference in Kansas City, AMTA is generously offering five continuing education courses FREE for current 2015 AMTA members registered for conference! Not a member of AMTA? Join today and qualify for these courses for free as well as discounted prices on conference registration, other CMTEs/institutes, and a whole host of other member benefits like journals, advocacy, disaster assistance, grants/scholarships, bookstore discounts, and job postings.
- Mini-Institute on Documentation in Music Therapy: How to be Effective, Consistent, and Thoughtful – Wednesday, Nov. 11, 8:30-11:30a, 3 cr.
- CMTE N. Supervising the National Roster Music Therapy Intern. Nov. 12, 1:30-6:30, 5 cr.
- CMTE S. Music Therapy and ASD – We Have the Scoop and Tools for You! Nov. 14, 2:30-5:30pm, 3 cr.
- CMTE T. Professional Supervision: Why It’s Important and How You Can Get It. Nov. 14, 2:30-5:30pm, 3 cr.
- CMTE U. Pieces of the Puzzle: LGBTQI Topics Explored. Nov. 14, 2:30-5:30pm, 3 cr.