Here are some ways you can participate before and during #AMTA17 to maximize your conference experience:
- Sponsor part of the conference. Learn how you can sponsor an event at conference financially or through donation. Download our 2018 Conference Sponsorship Application to get an idea of the many ways you can support AMTA’s mission and advertise your organization to 1400+ music therapists and students.
- Get an Exhibit Booth at the 2018 Exhibit Hall (always one of the highlights of conference) or advertise in the Conference Program (coming soon).
- While the deadline has passed for presenting a concurrent session or research poster, you can still submit a presentation proposal for the Global Perspectives Session. The proposal deadline will be announced soon.
- Showcase your internship at the Internship Fair, date to be announced. To reserve a space, send your name, address, and name of internship site to Bumanis@musictherapy.org The information deadline will be announced soon.
- Volunteer your time and talents. Help keep the conference machine going. The volunteer committees are happy to welcome you on the team and find a way for you to help. MT professionals and students are needed, both before and during conference.
- Donate items to the Take-A-Chance raffle. See our Sponsor page for more information.
- Local businesses can offer a discount to conference attendees. See our Sponsor page for more information.
On Social Media:
- Conference hashtag: Tweet your plans, thoughts, tips and experiences using our conference hashtag: #AMTA19. Follow us on Twitter at @AMTANatCon.
- Conference blog: Check out our conference blog tab for up-to-date, comprehensive conference information.
- Facebook: Follow the AMTA National Conference page for updates and chat with others planning to attend.
- Instagram: Follow @AMTANatCon on Instagram for photo updates before, during and after conference.
- Pinterest: Follow AMTA National Conference on Pinterest to plan your meals and outings with your music therapy friends at #AMTA16 in Sandusky, Ohio.