Shop ‘till you drop and support music therapy!
Thursday, November 12, 9 p.m.
Take-A-Chance bidding offers participants the opportunity to purchase “Chances” to win one of our big-ticket items that will be prominently displayed Thursday in the Exhibit Hall. In previous years, prizes have included iPads, gift certificates for continuing education courses, instruments, textbooks, jewelry and more! Join in the fun and maybe go home with something wonderful!
Never attended the Take-A-Chance event and not quite sure how it works? It’s easy!
1. Purchase tickets from AMTA’s registration desk, the local committee hospitality table or in the AMTA bookstore. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. Items will be on display in the Exhibit Hall. You’ll find a list of items when you register.
2. Sign the back of the ticket and include a telephone number where you can be reached during the conference. Put the ticket in the jar for the item that you want to “take a chance” on. If you buy 5 tickets you can put them all in one jar or in 5 different jars.
3. The drawing will be held Thursday, November 12th, in the Exhibit Hall at 10:45 pm.
4. All items must be picked up at the AMTA conference registration desk no later than Saturday, November 14th at 5:00 pm.
5. Proceeds will be used to support AMTA’s mission to advance public awareness of the benefits of music therapy and increase access to quality music therapy services. Winners are responsible for shipping all items home from the conference and for costs incurred unless otherwise specified. All ticket sales are final.