It won’t be long until we are all in route to #AMTA16 at Kalahari Resort and Conference Center in Sandusky, Ohio! Whether you are traveling by air or by road, there are some important travel options the local and national planning committees want to make sure you know!
Traveling to Kalahari from CLE (Cleveland International Airport)? Here are some of the BEST ways to get to Kalahari, no matter when your flight arrives to Cleveland.
- Bus travel is an affordable option for travel between Cleveland Hopkins Airport and the Kalahari. One way is $40 per person which includes tax and gratuities. Connect with your music therapist friends and enjoy the ride.
- Budget Rental Car has discounts for conference goers. Your Budget Customer Discount or BCD number is U001960. When calling Budget at 1 (800) 842-5628 to make reservations, attendees should provide reservations agents with this BCD number to ensure they receive the best available car rental rates.
- A1 Cleveland Airport Shuttle– $99 for up to 4 travelers from CLE to Kalahari anytime night or day.
- UBER Cleveland– click the link to book your ride, and do it with ease by downloading the UBER app on your phone!
Want to enjoy the attractions and dinning options around Kalahari and the surrounding Sandusky area? Here’s our round-up of great local rides!
- Kalahari Shuttle Bus- Kalahari provides 4 complimentary shuttle buses to get you to and from your Sandusky destination. These buses are first come first serve, so reserve yours for your special night out with your MT Friends by calling the front desk when you first arrive.
- excursions-by-evan – Hit up the local Sandusky scene in style with Excursions by Evan (an AMTA Silent Auction Supporter!). Click the link to make your reservation!
- Grab a local Taxi – This link will take you to all the local Taxi companies and includes ratings, so there is no shortage of options to get you where you need to go!
- Grab a ride with a MT Friend! Many music therapists are choosing to drive to conference this year since parking is FREE and Sandusky is a fairly easy commute from so many states. Hook up with your friends and enjoy all that Sandusky has to offer while your at conference!
Safe travels “On the Road Again” and for those that will be “Leaving On A Jet Plane” in a little less than 2 months for #AMTA16!