The 2015 AMTA conference staff is working on developing great opportunities for you to expand your skill set and earn CMTE credits. Here are some of the trainings in the works right now:
- NMT Fellowship Training -The NMT Fellowship is for MT-BCs (or the equivalent) who have already completed the Neurologic Music Therapy Training Institute. The NMT Fellowship Training is an intensive course which begins with a review and update of current research and clinical practice. Participants are then required to present video examples demonstrating their current clinical work using three different NMT techniques.
- Wednesday & Thursday, November 11- 12
- Limited to 20 participants
- $450.00, 19 CMTE credits
- 3-hour Documentation Institute
- Wednesday, November 11
- FREE for AMTA members attending the conference!
- Leadership Academy-
- Wednesday, November 11, 12:30-6:30 pm
- 6 credits, $80 for AMTA members
- Innovative 8 hour CMTEs on Thursday, November 12, 2015 are being developed including:
Special student-focused sessions are also being planned, including Leadership, NICU, Drumming, NMT and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Stay tuned for more details as they develop.