Online registration is now open for the 2015 AMTA conference.
Join us in Kansas City November 12-15 and experience:
- 180 concurrent sessions to choose from
- 5 FREE additional courses to choose from (free to current AMTA members registered for conference)
- Intensive trainings & CMTE courses (additional charge) –
- Opening Session featuring the “Same Sky Project”
- Special events and music-making opportunities
- Exhibit Hall with over 60 vendors
- Association meetings and events
- Special sessions designed for students and advanced professionals
- Connections with the music therapy community
- Research focus — Poster Session, presentations, and the future of music therapy research: “Music Therapy Research 2025″
- …music, Music, MUSIC!
A preliminary program will be available at a later date. For more information on the CMTEs and specialized trainings, check out the list here. Click on the course you’re interested in for a description. Above the session title are links to see the Speakers & Registration info (including credit hours & cost), or to return to the main list.