The #AMTA16 Local Committee is excited to welcome the music therapy community to the AMTA national conference in Sandusky, Ohio! This year’s conference will be held at the expansive Kalahari Resorts just minutes from shopping, restaurants, entertainment and attractions in downtown Sandusky.
Conference Schedule at a Glance:
- Meetings: Nov 8-13, 2016
- Institutes: Nov 9, 2016
- CMTE Courses: Nov 10, 2016
- Concurrent Sessions: Nov 11-13, 2016
The AMTA national planning committee will be mailing registration information detailing continuing education opportunities soon. You can also take advantage of early registration rates NOW by registering online at AMTA’s conference registration page. This year, registration entitles you to:
- OVER 200 Concurrent Sessions to Choose from
- FREE Additional Courses to choose from (current AMTA members registered for conference)
- Numerous Networking Opportunities
- Unforgettable Opening Session
- Special Events and Music-Making Opportunities
- Exhibit Hall and over 60 Vendors
- Association Meetings and Events
- Special Sessions Designed for Students and Advanced Professionals
- Feel the connection with the largest assembly of your Music Therapy Community
- Research Focus—Poster Session, Presentations…
- …music, Music, MUSIC!
And did you know that #AMTA16 is on Social Media? Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for up to date information before, during and after conference in November! Conference will be here before you know it. See you in Sandusky!