AMTA is proud to offer the Leadership Academy institute at AMTA16 on Wednesday, November 9th from 1230pm-530pm. The distinguished panel of leadership experts includes music therapists from a a variety of settings including medical, research, professional service and private practice.
The AMTA Academy experience will allow professionals at ALL levels to:
• Discover their unique niche as a leader.
• Explore leadership approaches, stages, and styles.
• Enhance their professional development and responsibilities.
• Forge a path for leadership in the future.
• Learn from leaders within our field in areas of nonprofits, healthcare, business and academia.
In addition, two of the panelist want to invite you to watch the following videos to expand on the topics and valuable information that will be shared in this jam-packed CMTE. And remember you do NOT have to be registered for conference to attend this pre-conference CMTE! SO if you are a local music therapist and want to take the day to earn CMTE credit, this CMTE might be for you!
Leadership Academy Video 1: click on the video below to watch it.
Leadership Academy Video 2: click on the video below to watch it.
To register for the Leadership Academy at AMTA16, click here. See you at conference!