In just under 3 months these halls will be filled with music therapists for #AMTA16 National Conference! Now is a great time to get your travel plans in order and make sure you are registered for national conference and CMTEs. Here are some important links:
- Hotel – learn more about Kalahari Resort and Conference Center and book your room today.
- Travel Information – How do YOU plan to get to Sandusky, Ohio for conference this year? No matter how you plan to travel, check out our Travel Blog Post with travel options to get you safely to conference. Also, check out the #AMTA16 Pinterest Page for additional tips and savings for transport to and from CLE International Airport.
- Registration – Even if you’ve already signed up for conference, you can still add CMTEs. Peruse all the continuing education opportunities (some of which are FREE!) at #AMTA16 here. Regular registration ends October 5th.
- Wondering what there is to do in Sandusky, Ohio when you’re not in sessions? Check out our Dining and Attractions pages. There will also be jam rooms, drum circles, and the Cabaret, so there will be no shortage of entertainment!
- Know of any Missouri/Kansas-area high school students, college students, or career-changers interested in music therapy as a career? Let them know about our free Student Day.
You can also still sign up for the Internship Fair and the Exhibit Hall, become a conference sponsor, advertise in the program (prospectus at bottom of page), or donate to the Take-A-Chance Raffle. Volunteer opportunities will be posted soon.