Dear Conference Presenters,
We are thrilled that you will be presenting at the 2013 AMTA Conference. The following information is intended to make your experience run smoothly.
- Here is the presenter’s handbook that will provide you with AV information for your 2013 AMTA Conference presentation. READ IT PLEASE.
- Here’s a short checklist to help you make the most of your presentation and keep the conference running smoothly.
- Double check your session time and room before the day of your presentation
- Arrive to your presentation early
- There is a tight turnaround between session; be sure to start on time
- Items to make sure you bring
- Your computer with any electronic files you will be using
- Any adapters that come with your computer
- Backup of your electronic files on a thumb drive
- Make sure your computer’s battery is charged or bring a power cord
- Be sure to end on time
- Please remember to be courteous to other session presenters and take any conversations or questions that run over your time into the hallway so the next presenter can prepare
The Final Program is posted on the AMTA Web-site. (Find it here.) You have received another email with specific information on the size of your room.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us at the 2013 AMTA Conference. Without presenters like you, this conference would not be possible.
Sandi Curtis, PhD, MTA, MT-BC
AMTA Vice-President and Conference Chair