Welcome to the local website of the American Music Therapy Association’s annual national conference.
The 2016 conference will be at the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio (between Toledo & Cleveland) November 10-13, 2016, with continuing education courses and meetings earlier in the week. Regular registration is open through October 6, 2016 on AMTA’s website. This year registration entitles you to:
- OVER 200 Concurrent Sessions to Choose from
- FREE Additional Courses to choose from (current AMTA members registered for conference)
- Numerous Networking Opportunities
- Unforgettable Opening Session
- Special Events and Music-Making Opportunities Galore
- Exhibit Hall and over 60 Vendors with Innovative Resources
- Association Meetings and Events
- Special Sessions Designed for Students and Advanced Professionals
- Feel the connection with the largest assembly of your Music Therapy Community
- Research Focus—Poster Session, Presentations…
- …music, Music, MUSIC!
AMTA National Conference Cancellation/Refund Policy:
Activities are planned in advance based on the number of registrants. Full refunds cannot be made. Refunds for cancellations of any conference activities (including additional courses, trainings, institutes, CMTE courses, and others) are available by written request only and must be mailed to the AMTA national office. 80% of fees will be refunded if the request is postmarked no later than 10/03/16, 50% if the request is postmarked 10/04/16–11/01/16. NO REFUNDS will be made after 11/01/16, so please plan ahead. Refunds are processed 45 days after the conclusion of the conference. Usually this will occur in Nov./Dec./Jan. You are responsible for providing a valid postal address where your check may be sent. Please present this check to your bank for payment as soon as possible in order to insure you are able to access the funds. Checks uncashed after 120 days will be voided.
Register TODAY! The 2016 AMTA Conference begins in:
For the latest news: check out the AMTA National Conference Blog and follow @AMTANatCon on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #AMTA16. Additionally, you can learn more about local attractions, events, dining option on-site and off on the Dining and Attractions pages under Venue in the Main Navigation Menu. And don’t forget to check out the AMTA Conference Pinterest page for travel savings, discounts, and more.
See you in Sandusky this November!