Welcome to the local website of the American Music Therapy Association’s annual national conference.
The 2017 national music therapy conference, A Mindful Approach to Music Therapy, will be held in St. Louis, MO, November 16-19, 2017, with continuing education courses and meetings earlier in the week. Registration will open on AMTA’s website in 2017. This year registration entitles you to:
- OVER 200 Concurrent Sessions to Choose from
- FREE Additional Courses to choose from (current AMTA members registered for conference)
- Numerous Networking Opportunities
- Unforgettable Opening Session
- Special Events and Music-Making Opportunities Galore
- Exhibit Hall and over 60 Vendors with Innovative Resources
- Association Meetings and Events
- Special Sessions Designed for Students and Advanced Professionals
- Feel the connection with the largest assembly of your Music Therapy Community
- Research Focus—Poster Session, Presentations
- music, Music, MUSIC!
For the latest #AMTA17 news: check out the AMTA National Conference Blog and follow @AMTANatCon on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #AMTA17. Additionally, you can learn more about local attractions, events, dining option on-site and off on the Dining and Attractions pages under Venue in the Main Navigation Menu. And don’t forget to check out the AMTA Conference Pinterest page for travel savings, discounts, and more. See you in St. Louis next November!